Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kaiser Complaint Results

The other day, I received a letter (2 months after our horrible experience) with the results of my complaint.  Pretty much a standardized apology, how they strive for positive experiences & all that blah blah blah.  They reviewed the situation & supposedly required some kind of training to avoid situations like this in the future.  I have to say it's basically what I expected... absolutely nothing.  To be honest, the irritation about the situation popped back up after reading it.  The kicker was the last line or so that specifically stated "unable to disclose results".  I'm not sure if thats standard or if that was something they decided to include because I blogged about the situation.  Ohh Kaiser... I'm glad the majority of our time is spent with the Hem/Onc team & not the peds floor at the hospital, otherwise I'd be looking for a new healthcare team.  Who knows how the situation was truly handled, but I'm done with it.  Mailyna is healthy & recovered from the surgery & hopefully we wont have a need to be back in the hospital for anything other than her transfusions.  

Til next time,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment